Friday, January 15, 2010

Some dirt

So I am writing this with some semi medium levels of intoxication and it seems I heard in the grapevine well at party which was a BBQ at some friends house that in order for people to read my blog it needs to have some dirt....! like some cracking real life loomi singlehood dating scenarios.....
So while the 2 guys (both hot) one married one single went on about it and were trying to kind of explain to me that if we wanna read your blog blah blah and try to make me speak about my love life which I clearly explained was NOT EXISTANT but didn't wanna explain that my sex life hence was existant.....but I shut up.......listening.......
So is this what it falls down too? adding some dirt on my blog to get more followers and comments!?.....
I can off course bring it on.....

1 comment:

  1. I guess what it comes down to is how much is enough but not too much?

    Just love the juxtaposition of your book list and 'some dirt'!

    ReplyDelete